11224 Cornell Park Dr, Blue Ash, OH 45242, USA
1.7
Turnaround Time

Stay away from this scam website. They list fake vehicles that don't exist just to get potential customers to register as buyers and pay the buyer's fee.

I called the swapalease.com customer service number before registering and paying the fee to confirm a vehicle listed on their site was still available. The representative stated she called the seller and confirmed the vehicle was still available, and if I signed up right now, she could register me as a buyer for $40. I agreed and moved forward.

After the registration was complete, within 2 hours, I called the seller to find out that allegedly, "someone else had already submitted an application for the vehicle." Additionally, the vehicle was not listed as "Pending" on the swapalease.com website as it should have been if they truly had an application pending. When I contacted the same representative to let her know the vehicle was not available, she attempted to steer me to 2 other vehicles that were $200 to $400 more expensive per month than the one I was interested in and refused to give me a refund.

Review about: Swapalease Auto Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Swapalease
Swapalease Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear about this experience. Our buyer representative should have made it more clear that we cannot verify listing availability 100% of the time since it is a private transfer and it's up to the seller to notify us or update their listing.

There should have been alternatives solutions suggested to you about the vehicle you were interested in. We can assure you that we not a scam and we do not make fake listings but in your case, we understand why you might have felt that way.

Please email me at jnovak@swapalease.com. I would like to make things right.